Dead Come True, the upcoming full motion video game directed and written by Danganronpa creator Kazutaka Kodaka, will be available for PlayStation 4, Switch, PC, iOS, and Android when it launches in 2020, publisher Izanagi Games announced.
“Development for each platform is progressing now, but there may be changes depending on review procedures [and the like],” Izanagi Games said.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via Izanagi Games:
The story takes place in a hotel. The main character, Makoto Karaki (Kanata Hongo) is a wanted serial killer. However, he has lost all of his memories. Under such circumstances, when he dies, he has a mysterious ability to “time leap” and return to the past. As he’s being chased as a criminal, who can he trust? Who should he be wary of? What is his true identity? The man searches to find the truth as he repeats decisions and death.
If you missed it yesterday, watch a teaser trailer here. Or read up on the recently introduced characters: protagonist Makoto Karaki and police investigator Akane Sachimura
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.