ZTE Blade V9 Vita smartphone was launched in February 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on ZTE Blade V9 Vita. This custom ROM is based on the Android 10 GSI build. Full Credits to XDA Recognized Developer phhusson behind AOSP GSI and also Havoc developers.
If you are wondering what is GSI? well, GSI stands for Generic system image. It is a file-system image that you flash to your device’s system partition. It works as a pure Android implementation without any modifications or changes to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code. It can be run on any Android devices running Android 8.1 or higher version due to the Project Treble support.
To install Havoc OS on ZTE Blade V9 Vita, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on ZTE Blade V9 Vita:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: ZTE Blade V9 Vita
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the required TWRP file, Havoc OS file, and Supported GApps file from below.
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your ZTE Blade V9 Vita.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade V9 Vita. [Watch Video]
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now make sure to wipe > Data, System, Cache, Dalvik Art Cache
- To install the image, you need to tap on install image -> now look for the system image file
- Once you select, now swipe to install it. That’s it!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Source: XDA, 2 Credits to turbolukex5