Google Camera App is popularly known for its overwhelming and mystical features. Pixel smartphones are blessed to have official support for the Google Camera App with features like Astrophotography mode and more. Google has recently pushed the Google Camera App v7.3 with several new features and enhancements. There are specific bug fixes that improve the overall stability of the app.
See More: How to install Gcam 7.0 with Astrophotography mode on Poco F1, Redmi K20, Redmi Note 7, Realme 5 Pro and other devices
Despite any official support for Google Camera on different devices, there are several other ways through which users can enjoy the prowess of the camera app. The open-source nature of the Android ecosystem has allowed third-party developers to extend Google Camera for smartphones other than Pixels. Different GCam MODs are available for various popular smartphones. The users can choose between different MODs based on usability. Similarly, developers have unleashed the Gcam 7.3 APK mod for all the Android devices.
Features of Google Camera 7.3
- Automatic Do Not Disturb mode during video recording.
- Brings rearranged settings UI.
- Ability to record video at 24 frames per second.
- Added exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Added Astrophotography to Night Sight to allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with a single tap.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Added Touch and hold the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
Download Gcam 7.3 APK for all Android Phones
We have first modded Gcam 7.3 APK made available by parrot043. The new mod is almost available for every Android smartphone. The interested users can head over to the download section below to get the compatible Gcam 7.3 APK.
Note: The Gcam 7.3 APK is compatible with Android 10 or later versions. If you wish to enjoy the Google Camera MOD on any old device, then you are free to get any Gcam MOD based on version 7.2, 7.0, 6.1, 5.2.
Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.3
The new Gcam 7.3 APK Mod is compatible with Android 10 running smartphones, including OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, Essential Phone, Poco F1, Galaxy S10e, S10 series, Note 10 series, Nokia and more.
The interested users can download the apk from the link below.
Google Camera 7.3 mod – MGC_7.3.017_Parrot043-v1.apk
Steps to install Google Camera 7.3 APK
It is quite easy to sideload third-party apps easily on an Android phone. Follow the steps if you want to sideload the app.
- Download the APK from the above.
- Now, head over tot he Settings>Security>Enable Unknown sources to install the APK from any external source.
- Now, tap the downloaded apk and follow th ongoing prompts.
You’ve successfully installed the GCam 7.3 APK on your Android smartphone. If you still get any problem, then don’t forget to hit the comments section below.
Related: 17 Best Android tweaks for non-rooted devices you must try