FIFA Mobile is one of the most popular football video game for iOS and Android. The game features a new “VS Attack” mode where players play the offensive matches. It also has short time live events based on real-world events and includes official leagues. Every year game receives a huge update in the form of seasons instead of sequel release. FIFA Mobile 20 or season 4 includes more than 30 official leagues, 700 clubs and over 17,00 players. For the first time, Indian Super League was included in the game.
With the ending of a great year, FIFA Mobile took to twitter to announce a new update for the game. The game will fix:
- No more 0 New Years Points from skill games (slight increase to overall drop rate as a result).
- NY Snowman of the Match is now available.
- Missing images for NY players (More in follow up tweet).
- La Liga Rivals matches can be completed without the claimed players in your lineup. You still have to claim them, but if you consumed them as training XP you can still complete the challenge matches. Have a Happy New Year!
Here is the official tweet:
– La Liga Rivals matches can be completed without the claimed players in your lineup. You still have to claim them, but if you consumed them as training XP you can still complete the challenge matches.
Have a Happy New Year! ??? pic.twitter.com/Ek6FWvG3cf
— FIFA Mobile (@EAFIFAMOBILE) December 31, 2019
FIFA hasn’t revealed any release date, but we can expect new updates notes in January 2020.
FIFA mobile is available on iOS and Android. Rest assured, we’re keeping a close eye on all related developments, and will update the story with relevant info as and when we come across any. So in case, you’re also curious about the developments, stay tuned for the updates.