In addition to files on your SD card, you can also use the card to store your
- To begin, navigate to ‘Settings’ on your phone either from the app drawer or the quick settings drop down.
- Now, scroll down and tap on ‘Apps’.
- Now, search for the app that you want to move to your SD card and tap on it.
- Then, click on the ‘Storage’ option.
- Now, look for the ‘Change’ button. If this button is not available, either your phone does not allow you to move
apps to SD card, or the app itself does not this. Test this with other apps.
- Now, tap on the ‘Change’ button and then tap on ‘move’.
- You can undo this by tapping on the ‘Change’ button and moving apps to internal storage.
If you are using a Huawei smartphone, you can follow the below steps to move your apps to SD card.
How to move apps to SD card on Huawei smartphones
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Click on ‘Memory and storage’ and then tap on ‘Default storage’.
- Now, choose SD card and allow the phone to reboot.
- Now, all apps reside on the SD card.
How to use Google calendar for birthday reminders
How to use Google Maps offline and save mobile data
Best Amazon Fire TV Stick tips and tricks: Get the most out of Fire TV Stick using these tips