Apart from the sticker packs already available, you can also create your own personal
How to create
If you have an Android smartphone, you can try apps like
Sticker maker or
Stickers for WhatsApp.
If you have an iPhone, you can try apps like
Sticker Maker for WhatsApp! or
Sticker Maker Studio.
Once you have any one of the sticker maker apps downloaded on your phone, follow these steps:
- Open the sticker maker app and tap on Create a new sticker pack option.
- Give a name to the sticker pack and enter your name if you would like to.
- Now, tap on the name of the sticker pack. This will take you to a screen with 30 sticker tiles.
- On this screen, tap on any one of the tiles.
- Now, you will be asked to select an image. You can choose from your gallery or click a new photo.
- Once you’ve selected an image, you can crop it according to your needs. You can save up to 30 such images in a single sticker pack.
- Once all your images in the sticker pack are ready, you can add them to WhatsApp by tapping on the Add to WhatsApp button.
- Now, open a chat in WhatsApp and tap on the Emoji button in the text box. Now, tap on the Stickers icon. You should now see your personal WhatsApp sticker pack in the list.
How to know if someone has blocked you on WhatsApp
WhatsApp: Here’s how to hide and unhide messages in WhatsApp